You can shrink nasal polyps yourself using natural home remedies.The advantages of Shrinking naturally are – there is no side effects & the cure is some what permanent.If you want permanent & fast results you may need to try Improvised home remedies for Nasal Polyps.
Shrink Nasal Polyps yourself with Home Remedies
Are you periodically disturbed by a congested nose? Do you experience frequent headaches with cold-like or flu-like symptoms? Have people told you that you have a nasal twang? Chances are that you are suffering from this rather annoying nose problem known medically as nasal polyps.
What are nasal polyps?
Nasal polyps are marked by pulpy growths on the linings of the nasal or sinus cavities, which are generally teardrop shaped, having either a gray, pink, or yellow hue to it. These abnormal growths vary in size and are attached to the mucosal lining by a narrow stalk like structure. They are normally noncancerous growths that are triggered by constant inflammation of the mucous membranes, lining the nose and sinuses. Why there is an inflammatory chronicity in the sinuses of certain individuals is not yet clear, but it is found that people having nasal polyps often complain about nasal problems like sinusitis, allergies, asthma, and recurrent common colds.
As stated earlier, nasal polyps come in different sizes and the small sized ones do not cause any major problems. It is the larger polyps that cause stuffy nose, obstruct entry of air as well as mucus drainage making it difficult to breath while in a supine position, gives a feeling of mucus dripping down the back of the throat, as well as cause a decrease in the sensation of smell or taste. In some sufferers, symptoms may also include headaches, snoring, and a persistent runny nose.
While these growths are harmless, they can become a problematic concern when it begins to interfere with the sufferer’s day-to-day activities. With most sufferers not desirous of going under the surgeon’s knife, natural treatment methods can help in eliminating this problem in an effective manner. Also read other methods to shrink nasal polyps .
Natural ways to shrink nasal polyps
Natural remedies will not only help in successful nasal polyp removal, these will also aid in preventing their recurrence.
1) First, it is important to boost the individual’s immune system to help fight against the infections that bring about mucosal inflammations. Fruits and veggies rich in vitamin C like lemons, oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, kiwi, papayas, melons, guava, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and tomatoes need to be frequently consumed.
2) Foods containing beta-carotenes, like sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkins, all green leafy vegetables, and winter squash should be increasingly consumed by the sufferer. The beta-carotene gets converted into an essential vitamin (vitamin A) that plays an important part in maintaining the health of the mucosal membranes lining the nasal passages.
3) Also, increase intake of foods containing antioxidant properties to prevent oxidative cell damage at the site of polyp growths, and to prevent the development of nasal polyps itself. Almost all types of berries, red and black beans, olives, flaxseeds, seafood, and foods mentioned above are rich antioxidants. They need to be cooked lightly to get the antioxidant benefits though.
To shrink already existing nasal polyps, the following natural ingredients may be used –
1) Cayenne peppers contain capsaicin that has the ability to naturally decrease the size of nasal polyps. It can also be used to treat headaches that sometimes accompany nasal polyp growths.
2) The enzyme Bromelain got from pineapples plays an important role in maintaining good sinus as well as immune system health. With frequent consumption, they may also succeed in breaking down nasal polyps and relieving congestion.
3) Add cod liver oil, flax seed oil, and hemp oil on a rotational basis to cooked vegetables and salads to eventually get rid of nasal polyps. These oils contain essential fatty acids that help in curing inflammation-related body disorders.
All of the above natural foods can be easily incorporated into one’s daily diet and should be done so for a more natural and effective nasal polyp elimination process to commence.
For Quick & Permanent Cure Try Improvised Home Remedies for Nasal Polyps
Improvised home remedies are common home remedies but researcher’s have found innovative ways to maximize it’s effectiveness.Learn more about Improvised Home Remedies for Nasal Polyps.